Haute Dorm Rooms

Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome to Guest Blogger: Rachel Rudd!


Here is a little bio about our guest blogger, Rachel Rudd.  Be on the lookout for her first blog about life inside a dorm room.  She has earned her level of expertise as she has spent the last ten years of her life living in dorms- and some of them weren't so nice!

Name: Rachel Rudd
Age: 20
School: Junior at TCU. Majoring in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in Psychology
Hometown: Plano, Texas

About me:
As a Junior in college, I just moved out of my ninth dorm room, so experience in dorm life is not something I fall short in. My dorm experience started with a boarding school outside of Chicago, that prepared students to move on to a College Preparatory high school. From Illinois I went to prep. school in New Hampshire, and then back to my home state of Texas for college at TCU. After almost two handfuls of dorm rooms and 2 states, I learned how to efficiently change a generic dorm room into a cozy second home. I would like to share with my readers some of the tricky things I have learned throughout the years, as well as provide some information and products that have helped me love dorm life. This will be my first real blogging experience. My only previous experience was as a junior in high school when I studied in Shenzhen, China for four months. I used that blog to share with my readers pictures from my adventures, as well as share funny stories and experiences that were unexpected. I really enjoy writing and bringing information, as well as laughter, to those who read my stories. It is my hope that by reading my blog posts you will become more informed as well as have a few laughs along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment